Aquaventure waterpark launches first annual pass ready for winter fun in the sun
DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES – UAE waterpark fans can rejoice as Aquaventure at Atlantis, The Palm announces the launch of its first Annual Pass. Offering unlimited access to the award winning waterpark, guests can also enjoy a variety of member benefits including preferential rates at Dolphin Bay and Sea Lion Point, discounts at The Lost Chambers Aquarium and much more!
For just AED 990 for adults (guests 1.2m and above) and AED 495 for children (guests under 1.2m), exclusive card holder benefits include
Unlimited access to Aquaventure Waterpark
- 25% Aquaventure Waterpark Food & Beverage outlets
- 25% discount on Aquaventure Waterpark General Admission Rate for up to 3 guests accompanying the cardholder
- Up to 20% off at Dolphin Bay & Sea Lion Point
- Up to 40% off at The Lost Chambers Aquarium applicable on full admission price – subject to seasonality
- 25% discount on Ray Feeding
- 25% discount on The Lost Chambers Aquarium Back of House Tour
- 20% discount on Aquaventure Waterpark retail outlets
The launch of the annual pass comes hot on the heels of Aquaventure Waterpark being named the Third Best Waterpark in the World and Best Waterpark in Dubai and Middle East in the 8th annual TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Awards 2016. The 17-hectare award-winning beachfront waterpark is a favourite amongst UAE residents boasting over 18 million litres of water consisting of extraordinary rides with cascades, tidal waves and rapids. Complete with a 2.3 kilometre river ride, marine animal experiences, 700 meters of white sand beach and the longest zip line circuit in the Middle East.
The validity of the Annual Pass is 12 months and if booked online or through the call centre, the card must be redeemed from the Aquaventure Ticketing Plaza within 30 days from the date of purchase.